Do you need help with recruiting staff for your business?
Don’t believe in paying costly recruitment agency or corporate HR advisory fees?
Get the best of both worlds here.
Stacey Murray is the Director of Murray HR Solutions – a boutique HR consultancy (not a recruitment agency), specializing in supporting small and medium sized businesses master their recruitment, in locations all over Australia.
With small business at the heart of everything we do, we understand small business, and work as a strategic partner to assist them in achieving their overarching business goals through their people and hiring practices.
Why seek help with recruiting new employees?
Let’s face it. Small businesses don’t have endless resources to dedicate to finding the right employee.
Shockingly, some reports state the cost of a wrong hire can be as high as 40% of the position’s yearly annual salary.
For a small business, these effects can be harsh; the time and cost lost in initially recruiting the wrong hire, as well as the cost and time in repeating the cycle again to find the right hire, impacts on revenue, lost productivity, potential drop in team morale, damage to reputation and client/customer relationships, and additional time needed to supervise or train the employee.
More than most, small businesses need to get their recruitment processes right, the first time.
Stacey is so easy to talk with and extremely knowledgable about her craft. She explains technical and confusing topics in a way everyone can understand. We were also able to easily schedule Skype meetings which ran really smoothly due to our distance from Stacey’s local area. We love working with her and can’t wait to continue our working relationship into the future! Thank you for showing a couple of new-to-small-business gals the way!
– Emma A, Perth, WA
Why do clients choose Murray HR to be their HR business partner?
- Cost effective – Benefit from recruitment experience and HR skills, ensuring your processes are efficient and effective, errors in hiring are avoided, and without paying exorbitant agency fees.
- Time saving – Get your newest team member on the ground running, and get back to doing what you do best – your core business.
- Minimise your risk – Be supported by a professional who will ensure your legal obligations are met, ensuring costly mistakes are avoided.
- Simplify and strengthen your recruitment practices – Reducing over all cost, risk and workload.
- Empowered with the tools and advice to competently and confidently employ staff to grow your business.
Practical recruitment help is here.
Whether you’re preparing to hire your first employee, need assistance with select elements of the recruitment process, end to end support with the recruitment process, or anything in between – we have you covered.
With fully customisable package and service options to suit your business needs, goals, time frames and budget, we provide clients all across Australia with an affordable, stress free, personalised and efficient service.